More exercises to help you maintain level 4 and advance!
- Start with a little ATIS training exercise used by ENAC students.
- And now, how about revising your weather vocabulary? On the Weather Page you’ll find series of exercises: clouds/wind/visibility/turbulence, precipitation/runway conditions.
Remember: there are no short cuts to improving your English level! You’ll need about 50 hours of English study, including lots of listening, to gain just a half-level ICAO. Perhaps it’s time for a little grammar:
3. Try some aviation phrasal verbs
4. And, for a bit of amusement, listen to a grumpy French controller dealing with an English Sunday Pilot.
7. They, there, they’re and their are often confused. Learn to sort them out.
8. It’s time now to look at some useful grammar structures: how do we translate “faire faire quelque chose” ?
(under construction; more to come!)